2018 Building Hope Scholarship Program
Abode Communities’ Building Hope Scholarship Program provides graduating high school seniors living in its residential communities an opportunity to be awarded $2,500 per year, up to $10,000 total in financial aid to attend a two- or four-year college, university of vocational school.
Awards will be made directly to your institution and can be used to pay for tuition, books, living expenses and more!
To Be Eligible, You Must:
- Live in an Abode Communities-owned property;
- Be a graduating high school senior;
- Have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.5; and
- Have been accepted to or be planning to attend a two- or four-year college, university or vocational school.
About the Application
You will be required to submit the following application components:
- Academic achievements
- Community activities
- Essay questions
- Two (2) signed letters of recommendation
- Official high school transcript
Application Opens: February 1, 2018
Application Closes: March 9, 2018
Please contact us at for additional questions.