Abode Communities provides fair and equal housing opportunities, and does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
Camino del Mar & Vista del Mar
Abode Communities is now accepting applications for three-bedroom units designated for families of five or more. Below, please find the informational flyer and application package, both available for download.
Completed applications must be submitted at the following address:
Harbor View Place Community Room
326 N. King Avenue, Wilmington, CA 90744
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
For more information, please call the leasing office at (323) 425-5016. Information is also available by calling our English Hotline at (213) 225-2720 or our Spanish Hotline at (213) 225-2829.
Abode Communities actively manages wait lists for those properties not currently leasing. Please contact the property manager to be placed on a wait list. If you are in need of immediate housing, please visit Housing Resources for information.
All existing and future tenants must income qualify to live in an Abode Communities’ property. The organization defines low-income as a percentage of Area Median Income in accordance with the California Tax Credit Allocation Committee.
Please note that most properties accept Tenant Vouchers, in which case, there is no minimum income requirement.
If you have been invited to interview, please bring the following information, if applicable, for all household
over the age of 18:
- Valid picture identification
- Birth certificates (minors < 18 y/o only)
- Social security cards
- Bank account statements (six most recent statements)
- Pensions and annuities (three most recent statements)
- Employment proof of income (three most recent months, consecutive)
- Self-Employment proof of income (two years IRS tax return, including Schedule C)
- Self-Employment current list of clients
- IRS tax return (most recent year)
- SSI or SSA/Disability (Benefit letter dated 120 days prior to move-in)
- Unemployment insurance (most recent statement or letter showing current benefit)
- Financial assistance (Notarized letter from provider of payments outside of household)
- GA/AFDC/TANF (Original printout of benefits paid in last 12 months or Notice of Action)
- Child support and alimony (District Attorney notice, court order or provider letter plus two most recent checks)
- Student verification (School name, address and current class schedule)
- Other sources of income not listed