What’s Happening Now
COVID-19 has drastically changed how Beyond Homes delivers a continuum of care to meet therapidly evolving needs of residents during the health pandemic. Abode Communities’ committed staff continue to provide a wealth of services including:
- linking residents to public assistance;
- providing budgeting assistance;
- assessing and identifying options for rent relief;
- supporting school-age children during home learning;
- connecting with seniors to prevent isolation;
- delivering meals; and
- providing referrals for specialized services not offered by Abode Communities.
Most notably, Abode Communities launched Beyond Homes’ virtual expansion, an innovative web-based resident service delivery platform to engage and support residents until it is once again safe to resume in-person programming. This online platform will become the cornerstone of a new hybrid service delivery model, as the organization works to expand its Beyond Homes’ service base by more than 30% to properties where onsite services are not possible
The website is for residents only, but check out the home page below!